Short Term Anticipated Outcomes
- We aspire for at least 80% of our students to pledge to be drug free so they are more focused in class and actually attending school.
- Students will be more smarter about the usage of drugs and actually make smarter choices when being peer pressured.
- Create strict school policies for drugs so students do not bring any drugs on campus and influence others.
- Decrease the amount of drug usage population in our school so they can focus on extracurricular activties.
- Establish drug education programs at our school to keep on educating students about the effects of drugs.